Advertisement

[PART 1] Project DIVA Arcade but everything is extremely fast and broken [1080p60fps]

[PART 1] Project DIVA Arcade but everything is extremely fast and broken [1080p60fps] Okay so like every other popular MMD'er and PD modder/hacker, I'm uploading a gameplay test video of PjDArcade on PC.

I was playing PDA for a few days and then I launched it the other day and everything was fine for a while, then a bug happened and everything was extremely fast and buggy, so I decided to hit record and I recorded roughly around 50 minutes of just.. broken PVs and stuff.
This is only part 1 because when I tried to export the entire edited 40-minute video, Premiere Pro crashed like.. 60% into encoding.
So, that means I wasted about 5-8 hours today rendering ANYTHING to put up on youtube so... hopefully you enjoy it, because it was a struggle.

P.S: don't worry about my bad playing, it was mostly because either;
A. I couldn't tell what was happening because things were going too fast on screen
or B. I was laughing and dying at what was happening on screen, keeping me from really focusing (mostly in part 2)

⯁ Feedback appreciated! ⯁

⯁ ⯁ Follow/Contact me! ⯁ ⯁
►DeviantArt:
►Steam:
►Tumblr:

⯁ ⯁ Wanna play games with me? ⯁ ⯁
►Warframe: OtterPaws
►Destiny 2: RufflyOtter#1413
►Minecraft: wOtterMelon
►GTA V: RufflyOtter
►Anything else, just ask me on steam. ❤

Enjoy! ❤
--RT2019

PDA,PjD Arcade,1080p60fps,lol_comments,send help,what has science done,Project DIVA Arcade,Project DIVA,DIVA,VOCALOID,Hatsune Miku,Project DIVA Modding,Custom Module,Project DIVA Retexture,Retexture,Physics,Arcade,Yowane Haku,Kagamine Len,Kagamine Rin,Miku,Haku,KAITO,Rin,Len,Luka Megurine,Luka,Project DIVA PC,Project DIVA Arcade PC,Emulator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments