Advertisement

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Hate Myself for Loving You (Video)

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Hate Myself for Loving You (Video) Joan Jett's official music video for 'I Hate Myself For Loving You'. Click to listen to Joan Jett on Spotify:

As featured on Up Your Alley. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Joan Jett
Love Hurts:
Backlash:
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap:

More great classic rock videos here:

Follow Joan Jett
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Instagram:

Subscribe to Joan Jett on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

Midnight, gettin' uptight, where are you?
You said you'd meet me, now it's quarter to two
I know I'm hangin' but I'm still wantin' you
Hey Jack, it's a fact they're talkin' in town
I turn my back and you're messin' around
I'm not really jealous, don't like lookin' like a clown
I think of you ev'ry night and day
You took my heart then you took my pride away

I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you
That's why I hate myself for loving you
Ow! Uh

i hate myself for loving you lyrics,i hate myself for loving you,joan jett,acoustic,music,instrumental,hd,dirty deeds,do you wanna touchme,i love rock and roll,vevo,dirty deeds done dirt cheap,bad reputation,official,download,the blackhearts,i hate myself for loving you live,karaoke,remix,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,joan jett i hate myself for loving you,live 1980,joan,jett,blackhearts,hate,myself,for,you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments