Advertisement

Crash Team Racing: Cortex Castle Gameplay [Split Screen]

Crash Team Racing: Cortex Castle Gameplay [Split Screen] Again, here is gameplay from the Livestream of Crash Team Racing over on twitch of Cortex Castle!

Want to Donate and Support the channel? Donate here!:

Support me on patreon!

Check out some of my Merch! :

Buy me a Coffee! : ko-fi.com/canadianguyeh

Follow me on Twitter!

Check out my Facebook Channel and shoot me a message!

spyro,montages,walkthroughs,walk,through,throughs,lets,plays,play,lol,epic,fail,crash bandicoot,crash team racing nitro fueled,ctr,ctr nitro fueled,nitro fueled,crash team racing nitro-fueled,crash nitro kart,crash team racing ps4,crash team racing remake,ps4,switch,ctr gameplay,ctr remake,crash team racing nitro fueled gameplay,remaster,crash team racing gameplay,spyro reignited trilogy,nitro-fueled,spyro the dragon,cortex castle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments