Advertisement

They added CRAB RAVE to FORTNITE?! 🦀🦀🦀 (Fortnite Creative Music Blocks)

They added CRAB RAVE to FORTNITE?! 🦀🦀🦀 (Fortnite Creative Music Blocks)

I remade Crab Rave by Noisestorm in Fortnite using the new music blocks in Fortnite Creative Mode. I did it all by ear, I spent multiple hours on it lol so I hope you enjoy it, also use code GRANDAYY!

Special thanks to Dolan Dark for dabbing infinitely on top of the brick crab he built.

Follow me on Twitter -

My music on iTunes -
My music songs on Google Play -
My music on Spotify:

Thanks for watching!

crab rave,fortnite,fortnite music blocks,fortnite note blocks,fortnite creative mode,crab rave fortnite,fortnite crab rave,grandayy,crab rave meme,crab rave cover,fortnite crab,fortnite music,fortnite song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments