Advertisement

The Nikon Z7 has a faulty sensor dust cleaner

The Nikon Z7 has a faulty sensor dust cleaner

I think that the Nikon Z7 has a faulty image sensor cleaning function because it does not seem to do anything, even though I have it set to automatically clean the sensor at shutdown, meaning that every time I switch the camera off, it should shake the image sensor so that the dust falls off. This does not happen on my camera, at least not with the efficiency I'd expect from this camera.

Never the less, I love this camera. It was worth every penny and would buy it again even if I knew about the inefficiency of the dust cleaner function.

You can read about this in more detail on my blog.



Just a word of warning, DON'T USE CANNED AIR if you decide to clean your camera.

Nikon Z6,Nikon Z7,fault,error,Nikon 1,Nikon 1 V1,Nikon 1 V2,Nikon 1 V3,flash adapter,Nikon 1 flash adapter,V1F1A,V2-F1A,V3-F1A,

Post a Comment

0 Comments