Advertisement

Why proper dressing is important for students ?

Why proper dressing is important for students ?

This is what most college men think about clothes today—roll out of bed, throw on a hoodie, or t - shirt & jeans and sprint to class. There are, I believe, several reasons why a man in college should care about the way he looks and dresses, and should aim a little higher than the norm.
First, dressing well shows respect for others. I'm not a teacher, but I've talked to a number of professors who find it frustrating that their students, as a rule, come to class looking like they've just rolled out of bed and would really rather be there still. No professor likes it when students seem not to care, and you can communicate "not caring" by wearing a shirt that hasn't been washed in weeks as well as you can by staring out the window during the lecture.
I think students should start learning how to dress professionally while they are at college . They should not wait until they are about to get into the job market. It would be too late by then . Habits are already built and it would be hard to change . I recommend that each student should have his / her own signature look . You can contact me if you need help in crafting the right look for you .
Hamid Saeed 03223333034.
Visit me at www.hamidsaeed.com
Join my fb page : hamidsaeeddesigner

proper dressing,Why proper dressing,dressing is important,dressing is important for students,college dressing,univercity dressing,school dressing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments