Advertisement

🔴 S*u*cidal? Jasmine Eiland Husband is CANCELLED! Ladies We've GOT to Do Better!! | @TonyaTko 👏👏

🔴 S*u*cidal? Jasmine Eiland Husband is CANCELLED! Ladies We've GOT to Do Better!! | @TonyaTko 👏👏

Part 2 of 2 While Jasmine Eiland lays in a Hospital bed after an alleged failed su*cide attempt, her clout chasing BUM Husband is out doing THIS!! I'm DONE with him!
Subscribe if you liked what you saw!
www.tonyatko.com/subscribe
Books:
------------------------------------------
Follow me everywhere!
My instagram: @TonyaTko
My Facebook: Tonya Tko Show
My Twitter: @TonyaTko
BUSINESS CONTACT:
booking@tonyatko.com
SUBSCRIBE:

woman raped on dancefloor,woman raped on dancefloor at nightclub in atlanta,opera nightclub,drugged woman drink,rape on dancefloor,opera nightclub atlanta,drugged woman,club opera,drugged drink,woman facebook live rape,tonya tko,atlanta,facebook live,rape,dominique williams,dominique m williams,jasmine eiland,me too,me too movement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments