Advertisement

MY BRAIN IS DEAD!!!!! | The Puzzling Rooms Puzzle Map Pt.1

MY BRAIN IS DEAD!!!!! | The Puzzling Rooms Puzzle Map Pt.1

What's up guys! In today's video, I began a Minecraft puzzle map called "The Puzzling Rooms," by Saka29! I tried my best to find order in the chaos, but I still don't think my brain has recovered. . . Look out for the next installment of this!!!
Here's the map on Minecraft Maps:
JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER!
FRIENDS!!! SUB TO THE AWESOME PEEPS!
LynxOfPower:
PandaPawGaming:
BigBrainyStuff:
FoxXxGamer:
Don't forget to leave a like and sub if you enjoyed!
Have a blessed day! Peace out!

rift raptor,my brain is dead,the puzzling rooms,rift raptor my brain is dead,rift raptor the puzzling rooms by saka29,puzzle map,minecraft puzzle map,rift raptor my brain is dead the puzzling rooms puzzle map pt,rift raptor part 1,rift raptor my brai is dead pt 1,my brain is dead pt 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments