Advertisement

"My Chance" - Director's Cut



My project for Directing II class. The dialogue is from "Magic" (1978) written by William Goldman. The assignment was to only use the dialogue and create our own interpretation of the story.
Corky (Rooney), a high school senior and slacker, realizes that her only chance in getting into college is by trying out for a track scholarship which involves impressing the disciplined state college scout Ms. Greene (D'Elia), who has an agenda of her own for Corky that involves making her determined enough to get the scholarship.
I'm really proud of how this project turned out. I'd like to thank both of my amazing actors, Katie and Lizzie, for doing such a good job. The lighting and shot composition were done fantastically by Matt Hayward and Zander Edelman. Thanks again everyone! I couldn't have done it without you!

"My Chance" - Director's Cut

Post a Comment

0 Comments