Advertisement

I made the most powerful gear in the entire game

I made the most powerful gear in the entire game

With the Mining and Smiting rework, you can now make the strongest gear in the entire game, fitted, trimmed t92 masterwork armour.
Subscribe!
***************
Follow me on Twitter!
***************
Join my Discord VIP server!
----------Disclaimer---------
I do not own RuneScape nor do I claim to, RuneScape is owned by Jagex Ltd, you can create and play for free at www.runescape.com
This video should be considered free advertising for the game Runescape, I don't claim to own or to be associated with Runescape or Jagex Ltd, all rights reserved by JAGEX Ltd
*****************
All music Distributed by NCS:
AND Epidemic Sound
*****************
The RS Guy - Runescape Content
BIO: I have been playing RS (Runescape) for eleven years, and maxed my account as of 09/25/2016. I'm an avid Pvmer (Player Vs Monster) and also enjoy the occasional PvP (Player Vs Player) Session. If you have a guide you want me to make, let me know!
Thanks for watching, and have a nice day!

RuneScape,osrs,The RS Guy,oldschool runescape,pk,pking,RS,runescape 2007,tutorial,runescape pking,pvp,mmorpg,free to play online mmo,mmo,gameplay,old school runescape,walkthrough,guide,own RuneScape,osrs pking,entire game,oldschool runescape pking,pc games,gaming,max,rs3,Player Vs Monster,Jagex Ltd,avid Pvmer,free advertising,RS Guy,game Runescape,Mining,strongest gear,occasional PvP,music,Player Vs Player,rights,NCS,Disclaimer,Session,account,pking osrs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments