Advertisement

WOT - World Of tanks- PROOF THAT THERE ARE BOTS IN THE GAME! US CENTRAL SERVER!!!! STOP PAYING!

WOT -  World Of tanks- PROOF THAT THERE ARE BOTS IN THE GAME! US CENTRAL SERVER!!!! STOP PAYING! World Of Tanks Live Game Play! Watch and Learn What Not To Do LOL!



Want to support the channel?
Patreon Support
PAYPAL link is
Facebook page

My Twitch channel is in case youtube decides to crap itself again.

Who am I? I'm a Chef who takes out the frustrations of the eating public on innocent gamers lol!
My first computer was a 286 sx 25 with 2 megs of ram,,,I've been gaming since Aces of the Pacific and the very first Battlefield game! Console Blows LOL!

12 Years in the army six of which were in Armored Vehicles.

Subscribe so you know when I'm live!

Opening Music from Mattia Cupelli and or The Casey Donahew Band

PAYING!

Post a Comment

0 Comments