Advertisement

Why Jk Always On Lease

Why Jk Always On Lease Malaysian wildlife department is not just an empty department, They do their jobs. they are very street about the law. so I need to follow whatever rule they made it

1 I must renew licence 14 days before the end
2 the wild animals which name on the licence only can be kept by the person who his name on the licence
3 the licence only valid on the state that produces the licence
4 the licence cannot be changed to another people name
5 if I want to bring my animals to another state I must get permission from a wildlife officer
6 the animals must 24 hours inside the cage ( which I argue about it )
7 if any officer from the wildlife department asking about licence I must let them see
8 the animals only can be used by the person who his name on the licence
9 I must inform wildlife officer if my animals die
10 if my animals die the licence cannot be used for any new animals
11 the animals must stay at the place that the address on the licence
12 the male macaque must be on the lease either outside the cage or inside cage mostly after the male monkey Alpha
13 The owner must return the licence to wildlife if all the animals die
14 must Inform wildlife office on the spot if animals missed from the cage

Lease

Post a Comment

0 Comments