Advertisement

Landscape Painting Time-lapse | "Subtle Beats"

Landscape Painting Time-lapse | A colorful winter landscape on canvas I titled "Subtle Beats." This oil painting features highly detailed trees, a colorful sunrise, and a cold and crisp snow covered foreground. A few birds fly by overhead, breaking the silence with the subtle beats of their wings.

Prints available:

Here is a list of the art supplies I use to create:

Win a free art print:

MY ART:
My website:
My eBay auctions:

SOCIAL:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Snapchat:

Brushes I used -
Angular:
Dagger striper -
Small round -
Liner -
The small filbert was an American painter 4500 fiblert size 2

Thanks for watching! (:
#timelapse #painting

oil painting,acrylic painting,landscape painting,how to paint a landscape,painting tutorial,how to paint,painting,art,amazing art,realistic painting,hyper-realistic art,winter landscape,sunrise,painting trees,painting sunlight,painting a sky,painting snow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments