Advertisement

khai dreams - new place to begin

khai dreams - new place to begin khai dreams - new place to begin

Buy this beautiful track for only $1


khai dreams





Lyrics:

Sometimes it's broken and it can't be fixed, that's okay
'Cause we'll turn it into something completely new
I had a feeling it would go this way, but I know
You need the cracks to let the light shine through
Oh I thought that I was being honest with myself,
but I was always running from the truth
I thought I would take all the love that I could get,
but I really only wanted you

I've been thinking, been thinking, been thinking to myself
What's the point in avoiding the thing that can't be helped
If you open up, open up, open yourself up to me
Maybe we can both be free, maybe we can both be free

I'm tossing, turning in between two sheets
I guess it's just another one those nights
Go take a walk, enjoy the midnight air
Street lights like stars on a cloudy night
Sometimes it's best just to be alone
Take a minute to sort out my thoughts
But if you find yourself in need of some company,
then I don't mind at all

There's this feeling I can't seem to shake in the back of my mind
But it starts at my heart and I find it looking in your eyes
I was running, was running, just trying to reach the end,
but I tripped and instead I found a new place to begin


Disclaimer : I dont own this song
All copyrights goes to singer.
If artist have any issue regarding the upload please notify me on my mail.

please support me by subscribing the channel and give a thumbs up to the video.


#khai #khaidreams #newplacetobegin









keywords :
khai dreams, ambition, sad boy vibes, wetvibes, sad chill, suicidesheep, new place to begin, khai

khai dreams,khai dreams remix,khai dreams music,lofi,shinigami,beats,music,lofi beats,tokyo ghoul,ambition,khai dreams - new place to begin,khai dreams come true,animevibe,ikigai,anime,pewdiepie,pewdiepie vs t series live,song,depression,anxiety,depressed,calm radio,relaxing lofi,calm beats,chill,relaxing beats,music for sleep,radio,pewdiepie vs t-series,youtube,musique,relax,chillhop,sad chill,sad boy vibes mix,sad boy vibes lil lotus,lil lotus,powfu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments