Advertisement

I SWAPPED lives with a BOY BAND for a day! (ft PRETTYMUCH)

I SWAPPED lives with a BOY BAND for a day! (ft PRETTYMUCH) Switching lives with a BOY BAND for a day! w/ PRETTYMUCH

So I lived as a boy band for the day and here are the results, don't worry...they didn't want me to sing. I'm not sure why 😏

PRETTYMUCH πŸ‘‰πŸΌ

πŸ‘‰πŸΌSUBSCRIBE for more videos:
πŸ‘•TASKER MERCH πŸ‘•

If you enjoyed this magical video, leave a small thumbs up! :)


STALK ME DAILY πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

🐦 Twitter:
πŸ“Έ Instagram:
πŸ‘» Snapchat: TaskerJoe
πŸŽ₯ Facebook:
πŸ•Ί TikTok:

πŸ”΄ If you fancy joining us and becoming an official MEMBER πŸ‘‰πŸΌ

🎢 HERE is the music I use for all my videos, if you fancy a free trial: 🎢


ELLO everyone! I'm Joe, welcome to my world of weirdness...aka me life. Slap that subscribe button if you like what you see & hit the notification bell so you don't miss any new vids every week! :)

joe tasker,taskerjoe,facebook,tasker,jo tasker,taska,prettymuch,swap lives,swapping lives,switching lives,switch lives,pretty much,boy band,24 hours,24 hour,24,hour,challenge,for a day,living as a,phases,new single,fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments