Advertisement

charting megalodon because I need to chart this at some point

charting megalodon because I need to chart this at some point lol I forgot to make this stupider (coming probablee not sooooon cuz I lazy):

GD: Creepiumgamar

Discord: Creepiumgamer#1862

Discord Server:

Steam:

Twitch: (possible day streams on other games)

Xbox: Creepiumgamer (If you see this then i guess you see this)

Patreon:

RULES:
14. No level requests (unless the title says otherwise)
29. No spam (aside from "go" when I get far on a level)
52. No asking for mod
35. No self promotion
41. No mindless hate
68. No sex-related messages
77. No overuse of swearing (swearing in general is fine)
87. No general form of toxic
98. I suck at this game
105. Don't read the description past this point
11. chez
12. eg
13. chez
14(yes, again). eg
15. chez
16. eg
17. chez
18. W
18.1: chez turtle (most important, if broken, it may result in immidiate death. results may very)

point

Post a Comment

0 Comments