Advertisement

ASMR | Relaxing Shave Roleplay ✂️ (Personal Attention)

ASMR | Relaxing Shave Roleplay ✂️ (Personal Attention) I am proud to be working with Dollar Shave Club! Go to to try your first Ultimate Starter Set for only $5!

I hope this is relaxing for you. I really enjoyed making it because I've never done this version of a barbershop and I think it turned out nice. I hope you like it! ENJOY!

Reese Movie Trailer ft Gibi, Darling, ALB and Seafoam: (Dropping June 9):

I'm a Featured Creator at Vidcon this year! Come meet me and get your tickets here:

Creator Code: WatchMatty on Fortnite
🎮 Twitch: WatchMatty (GO FOLLOW)
📦 Amazon Wishlist:

- NEW HERE? -
Hey! My name is Matty and I live in Oregon. I’ve been an avid viewer of ASMR for over 7 years and I started my channel December 16, 2016. I normally upload 2-3 times per week! Stay tuned and thank you for being here.

- My Other Channels -
Vlog: “EverythingMatty”
Gaming: “WatchMatty”
Music: “MattyMusic”

- Social Media -
Twitter: @mattytingles
Instagram: @mattytingles

💼 Business Inquires
mattytingles@gmail.com

Mailing Address:
Matty
PO Box 953
Turner, OR 97392

asmr,mattytingles,mens shave,relaxing asmr,asmr shaving,asmr barbershop,asmr shaving cream,asmr massage,asmr for men,dollar shave club,relaxing,sounds,matty asmr,asmr matty,viral,recommended,

Post a Comment

0 Comments