Advertisement

asking my girlfriend if i can move in with her...

asking my girlfriend if i can move in with her... there you have it, I am moving in with alyssa :)

Go check out Alyssas channel!


Thank you all SO SO much for sticking around and watching my videos it means the world to me! If you are new here I am Tanner Stewart, this is my youtube channel! Make sure you leave a like on this video if you enjoyed and leave me a comment with what you would like to see in the future. Scroll down to find my socials!

------------------------------------------------------------
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram // @tannstew
Snapchat // @stewiee69
Twitter //
-----------------------------------------------------------------
For business inquires only, please email tannerstewartbiz@icloud.com

tanner,stewart,alyssa,kulani,brielle,tstew,tannstew,moving in with my girlfriend,apartment tour,empty apartment tour,girlfriend,couple,couple goals,24 hour challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments