Advertisement

A VERY #EXTRA MAKEUP SHOPPING SPREE!

A VERY #EXTRA MAKEUP SHOPPING SPREE! HI ANGELS! WELCOME TO A VERY EXTRA MAKEUP SHOPPING SPREE!

I love makeovers and DIY projects, so today I thought I would DIY my face with makeup lol. From Sephora to target, drugstore to designer, cheap to expensive, here is me going on a makeup shopping extravaganza! Enjoy the first impressions haul!

I LOVE YOU!
2,916,000 kisses!
Xx
Amber :)

Instagram @AmberScholl

EROS! @erosMUA

SHOP MY HAUL! oh boy lol

rcma powder:
setting spray:
Tanning body makeup:
YSL mascara:
Pat McGrath Eyeliner:
Tattoo liner:
Kevin Aucoin powder:
Body Oil:
Eye glitter:
Sugar chapstick:
elf brush:
FENTY oil:
Anastasia brow gel:
Chanel shadow:
ben nye powder:

makeup,shopping,amber scholl,extra,designer,sephora,haul,drugstore,makeover,first impressions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments