Advertisement

Work Outfits with BLACK PANTYHOSE | Who wants to look STYLISH in Office?

Work Outfits with BLACK PANTYHOSE | Who wants to look STYLISH in Office? Hello my lovelies, welcome back to my channel. Video this week is on work outfits with black pantyhose. I hope you find this video helpful for your daily work wear. Enjoy!!

Subscribe to Shikha Jain Koollifestyle here -

You can watch my other styling videos here-


The outfits, shoes, accessories and jewellery I am showing in this video are from the below stores

Black Pantyhose are from H&M

Outfit 1-
Pink dress - New Look
Crop jacket - Miss Selfridge
Peep toe heels - C'M Paris
Pink loops - Thrift market in India

Outfit 2-
Skater skirt - New Look
Frilled top - H&M
Blazer - Zara
Black heels - Primark
Black loops - from India

Outfit 3-
Pleated dress - Globus
Crop shrug - Globus
Broad belt - Primark
Peep toe heels - C'M Paris
Silver loops - H&M

Outfit 4-
Pencil skirt - Forever 21
Peplum blouse - Stalk Buy Love (SBL*Sejal)
Nude heels - Carlton London
Pink rose tops - Andaman Island

Outfit 5-
Polo neck dress - New Look
Colorful scarf - shein.com
Black heels - Primark
Animal print loops - Primark

I post new video every Friday.

If you like watching my videos and want to see more styling videos in future, please subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon to get notified everytime I upload a new video. Please like, share with your friends, families and anyone who is as or more enthusuastic like me in fashion and styling and let me know in the comments section which is your favorite outfit and what styling or other videos you want to see next on this channel :-)

Thanks for watching.

You can find me on facebook -
or Instagram-


Love
Shikha Jain

black pantyhose,black tights,black nylons,nylons,nylon,sheer tights,how to style,work outfits,formal wear,how to dress formal outfits with pantyhose,work outfits with tights,stockings,offi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments