Advertisement

When the Heck Am I Supposed to Eat - Psychological Food Cues | Healthy Ketogenic Diet

When the Heck Am I Supposed to Eat - Psychological Food Cues | Healthy Ketogenic Diet Breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day but we are rarely hungry when we get up. Eating before bed is supposed to cause fat to cling to your hips and we are often hungry before bed. When the heck am I supposed to eat?

There are so many psychological food cues at play to determine when we eat that we rarely eat because we are hungry. Yet, shouldn't that be the determining factor?

When we see food, smell food, hear food cooking, or even imagine food, we are compelled to eat. This is biologically significant. Many years ago, food was scarce. So when it was available, we needed to eat it. That is not the case today, but those instincts are still alive and well within us.

In order to be healthier, we need to learn how to manage those psychological, hardwired cues that push us towards food. Our health and wellness depends on this.

I work on being happy everyday because happiness is a journey. It would be my pleasure to help you work on being happy, one video at a time.

Thank you for watching!

PS. When I began my journey to solve my hip issue, I did a lot of research to find answers to my hip inflammation. I realize, that there may be people who do not know how to find a mentor for weight loss and especially, finding the right mentor for weight loss. I really hope that these videos help you to see that my goal is to be that right mentor for weight loss. Because I will continually do the research necessary to give you the most up to date information that I have.

Please keep in mind that these videos are for educational purposes. I encourage everyone who wants to take action to find a psychologist to work with. Working with a psychologist is not only more efficient, but also keep in mind that a psychologist is trained to help people solve problems.

For those of you who enjoyed the video and would like to contribute to future productions, I would like to encourage you to visit my patreon.

Patreon Link:

Any product links are Amazon Associate Links unless specifically stated. Purchases made through these links will result in commissions to support the production of future videos.

#wellnesswarriors #healthyketogenicdiet #healthandwellness #ketogenicdiet #keto

how to find a mentor for weight loss,how to find the right mentor for weight loss,finding the right mentor for weight loss,keto diet,weight loss,keto,ketogenic diet,ketosis,intermittent fasting,Healthy Ketogenic Diet,low carb diet,do we need to eat every few hours,how many meals should i eat a day,how many meals a day on keto diet,how often should I eat,how often should i eat to lose weight,when to eat dinner,when to eat lunch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments