Advertisement

WEIGHT GAIN, PLAYING POOL, PRETTY TOES, & KARAOKE | DITL OF A SINGLE MOM 2019

WEIGHT GAIN, PLAYING POOL, PRETTY TOES, & KARAOKE | DITL OF A SINGLE MOM 2019 WEIGHT GAIN, PLAYING POOL, PRETTY TOES, AND KARAOKE | DITL OF A SINGLE MOM 2019! Hey guys!! So, this vlog was from 3 weeks ago (I know, I’m soooo behind on videos) and me and Ava just had us a fun girls day. That was until none of my clothes fit and I had to find something to wear to go out to eat. And then I ate like crap, so I felt like crap. Lol! Anyway, I hope that you guys enjoy this video and I appreciate you all so much for taking the time out of your day to watch! If you are new I would love to have you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on my videos! I appreciate each and every one of my viewers and I love you guys so much! XOXO #familyvlog #momlife #mommyanddaughter

Tory Burch Miller Flip Flop (I have mine in the color makeup):
Torrid Bombshell Jeans:
Instyler:
Redken Iron Shape 11:
Redken Hairspray:

Get your 6 FREE Mrs. Meyers items here (you still get a free gift if you are already a member):

Sign up for Ebates for FREE money!!
I got a PO Box!! Send us letters and cards!!
Miss Green Eyes
P.O. Box 295
Grovetown, GA 30813

Link to my eBook!!!

Shop my Poshmark Closet: - remember to use code “MISSGREENEYES15” for $5 off!

NEW MERCHANDISE!!! Click here to shop!!! Don’t forget to use code “XOXO” for FREE shipping!

Watch these playlists next:

Cleaning Playlist:

Try-On Playlist:

Look Book Playlist:
-------------------------
Lets Connect on Social Media #Missgreeneyes
❤ My Blog:
❤ Instagram:
❤ Twitter:
❤ Pinterest:
❤ Snapchat @missgreeneyes80

Business email: missgreeneyes80(at)gmail.com
-------------------------
Disclaimer: NOT sponsored. Some links are affiliated through a third party and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them.

day in the life,day in the life of a mom,real life,real life mom,real life vlog,mom advice,mom vlog,mommy vlogger,sahm,stay at home mom,stay at home mom routine,american mom,ditl vlog,single mom,single mom vlog,single mom vlogs 2019,single mom vloggers,miss green eyes,missgreeneyes,mom of two,mom of 2,single mom of 2,single mom of two,wfhm,work from home mom,work from home single mom,single mom work from home jobs,pretty toes,weight gain,pool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments