Advertisement

Tutorials on Layers with Multiple Selections

Tutorials  on Layers with Multiple Selections This specific tutorial is how multiple selection layers come in handle when working on coloring your comic/manga/illustration. These are tips that I have found that works for me, they may help you.

If you watch toward the end of the video, you will discover some goodies!!

If you would like to check out the many of my own products I have design, visit my website:

If you would like to support me on patreon:


Here is the link to Medibang Paint Pro:


If you would like to follow me on Social Media:





Top Of The World by tubebackr |
Music promoted by

select multiple layers,Tutorial,Layers,selecting layers,Selection,multiple layers,tutorial on layers,Tutorials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments