Advertisement

[SSO] Most original places to record your MVs/MEPs #1

[SSO] Most original places to record your MVs/MEPs #1 Come here little sushi, there is some information here for you !! :3

The first thing I look for when watching a music video is originality. I think it is even more important than skills, since you can always improve, whereas creativity is something you have or don't have. I'm not talking about inspiration, because that is completely different (and right now I'm looking for it, if someone has seen it please return it thx XD)
I think one of the first things we look for when we want to make a new video is the location. So I thought I'd make a video about it, since I have a ton of ideas about where to record (and honeslty, I'm getting tired of seeing all those videos recorded in Mistfall XD)

I thought I'd add ideas of coloring (kinda basic tbh), sometimes you discover that a place is actually more beautiful with a coloring !

Those ideas are ofc free to use :)

More is coming (I have about 20 ideas ready for now) which is why my end screen is EMPTY for now XD

Like I said, I lost my inspo so for a few days/weeks, I'll just stay away from "artistic editing" ya know what I mean x)

I DO NOT OWN THE END SCREEN IMAGE !

About the video :
Song : I thought I'd use Youtube Studio's music and errrrrrrrrr...
Time : 2h recording/2h editing:1h rendering (yaaay)

🖤F.A.Q.🖤

🖤Accounts 🖤
🖤Blanka Dawngarden (Blueberry Mountain SSO-EU-FR-01) MAIN ACCOUNT
🖤Klara Oakhunter (Nightstar SSO-NA-XX-01)

🖤I also own other accounts and manage 4 of my friend's, on the
French servers.
🖤I can make accounts for others , DM me on IG
🖤IG : @klara.oakhunter

🖤Softwares🖤
🖤Editor : Sony Vegas Pro 15 and AE CC2018
+ Plug-ins (Magic Bullet Looks/Sapphire FX/NewBlue FX)
🖤I record with the full version of Bandicam
🖤I make my thumbnails with Adobe Photoshop CC2018
🖤I have a Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch

🖤Where are you from ?🖤

France ^^

🖤Here is an email address where you can send me some things if you need 🖤

blankadawngarden@yahoo.fr

🖤Have more questions ? Ask me in the comment section !! 🖤

🖤If you want to translate my videos, I enabled the function, just go in the settings of the video you wanna translate !🖤


"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

star,stable,blanka,dawngarden,sso,klara,oakhunter,mep,mv,sony,vegas,pro,15,ae,cc,2018,original,ideas,coloring,place,locations,inspiration,best,rarest,forgotten,

Post a Comment

0 Comments