Advertisement

RATE ME 1-10 (PUBLIC INTERVIEW FIRST BANGER)

RATE ME 1-10 (PUBLIC INTERVIEW FIRST BANGER) whats up with it how you doing its tj and today i'm going around asking girls to rate me on a scale of 1-10. This is my first public interview let me know how i can improve and what questions you want to see.

Make sure you leave a like and share this video with your friends so we can get this video out to more people

social media-
twitter -TjGotNext
Instagram - TjGotNext_
Snapchat - c1out_gang

#TjGotNext #canton #publicinterview #publicinterviews

rate me 1-10
smash or pass
cuff or dub
S/O to bnardgotnext & ayooitskash

public interviews,TjGotNext,curlyhead john,would you rather,RATE ME,RATE ME 1-10,public interview,tjgotnext,natesonasty,josh laurent,bnardgotnext,thebrosent,rate me 1-10 public,rate me 1-10,ayooitskash,school edition,asking girls to rate fortnite youtubers 1-10,wild public interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments