Advertisement

Pete loses his wedding ring VLOG // Anti inflammatory shot & creating togetherness

Pete loses his wedding ring VLOG // Anti inflammatory shot & creating togetherness Spend the day with us as we work on reducing inflammation and creating togetherness. X

Choc & Hazelnut Energy Balls:


SUBSCRIBE to follow my journey as I create the life I want.
LIKE this video to let me know you enjoyed it!

Stay in touch:
Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Hi! I'm Emma.
__

I'm a psychotherapist who lives, breathes and eats the science of joyfulness, wellness and achievement. I'm the Founder of A Life I Choose, a self-development agency that guides clients to amplify their strengths so they can overcome any challenge and create the life they really want.

All the strategy sessions, workshops and talks I give are fuelled by my deep wish to belong to a world where people actively choose their lives! A person without choice is an unhappy individual. A person who passionately and resiliently lives their purpose experiences joy and fulfilment daily.

If you're like me and you see that the more people are actively engaging in life, the happier our world will be, then we need you to be a beacon of this message by living it! My YouTube channel is one of my ways of creating dialogue with you, so that together, we can have a greater impact on our world.

goal-setting,self development,anti-inflammatory,inflammation,love,relationships,emma hogg,malta,fibromyalgia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments