Advertisement

Obtaining Short Run Supply function from Short Run Cost Function By Jitendra Kumar Economics.

Obtaining Short Run Supply function from Short Run Cost Function By Jitendra Kumar Economics. Hi I am Jitendra Kumar. My channel name is Jitendra Kumar Economics mobile number is 7050523391. It is also my WhatsApp number you can contact me at my WhatsApp number if you have any questions regarding this matter.







In this video I have presented a easy Comprehensive And Complete Mathematical Explanation and treatment of obtaining of Short Run Supply function from Short Run Cost Function By Jitendra Kumar Economics covering the syllabus of IGNOU MA ECONOMICS EXAM NOTES For paper MEC-001/101 Microeconomics Analysis.







Thanks for visiting my channel Jitendra Kumar economics and please subscribe my channel Jitendra Kumar economics In order to get better understanding of your course materials. Thanks once again.







My channel Link here to click









Pay 50 rupees to get PDF file Notes at my WhatsApp number 7050523391 through Google pay, paytm or Google pay.

obtaining Short Run Supply function from Short Run Cost Function By Jitendra Kumar Economics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments