Advertisement

My Little Pony Spot the Difference Mystery Game w/ Twilight Sparkle, Princess Amber & Cinderella!

My Little Pony Spot the Difference Mystery Game w/ Twilight Sparkle, Princess Amber & Cinderella! Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony has a giant mystery to solve! Somebody is doubling all the toys! Play Spot the Difference with Twilight Sparkle to find clues. Join doubles LOL Surprise Pet Dollmation, Princess Amber from Sofia the First, and Disney Princess Cinderella! There's even a surprise guest from Pixie Hollow to help Twilight Sparkle understand Dollmation's clue! This 2019 Kids Toy Video is perfect for children who like My Little Pony Toys and the Spot the Difference Game.

My Little Pony toy videos:
-

Instagram:
Twitter:
Hashtag: #MyLittlePony #TBTV

Music licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (
- High Above by Nicolai Heidlas

Voice Credit: Jessica Stanzek.

* This video includes additional toys and accessories to enhance gameplay (i.e. surprise eggs, action figures, etc). Please refer to product packaging for exact specification prior to purchase.

My Little Pony Spot the Difference Game,My Little Pony Toys,Spot the Difference Game,One of these things,My Little Pony,LOL,LOL Surprise,LOL Surprise Pets,Disney Junior Sofia the First,Sofia the First,Princess Amber,LOL Dollmation,Cinderella,Disney Princess,Pixie Hollow,Twilight Sparkle,Rainbow Dash,Disney Fairy,Rosetta,clues,toy mysteries,toys,kids,children,toddlers,toy videos,new,2019,new toys,2019 toys,tbtv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments