Advertisement

Hitting 17 Snipes In A Row! Why Miss When You Can Hit?

Hitting 17 Snipes In A Row! Why Miss When You Can Hit? Why miss when you can hit? Yeah I can't answer that question as I still miss a lot...

All of this gameplay was gotten live on my Twitch stream @TGDPlays

Sensitivity: 2000 DPI - 1.5 MW3
CM/360: 8.826246
Wrist Aiming

eAdvantage Link:
Use code TGD13 for 13.5% off! They will also send you a USB stick with my aimbot on it (Just memeing lads)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations & Discount Links

Want to donate and support the channel?


Become a MEMBER with the JOIN feature and start supporting the channel today!


G2A: Buy games cheaply and support the channel with my link!


MW3 Cheap:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc:

Twitch Livestream:


Monstercat Playlist (Video Music)



Intro Song:

Outro Song: "Niviro - The Ghost":



F.A.Q, PC Specs And More!:

Asiimov Skins for MW3:



Join my stream Discord - Be warned I advertise my videos and other stuff there :) -

*Tweet Tweet* - My Twitter. Read my rambles:


Steam group for anyone and everyone :)

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,PC Call of Duty,MW3 Triple Moabs,Modern Warfare 3 PC 2019,Call Of Duty: World War 2 PC Gameplay,PC WW2 Gameplay,MW3 PC 2019,Black Ops 4 PC 2019Black Ops 4 Nuclears PC,How To Improve Aim,Human Aimbot,How to Win More Gunfights,BO1 PC 2019,BO2 PC 2019,BO3 PC 2019,CoD 4 PC 2019,Hitting 17 Snipes In A Row! Why Miss When You Can Hit?,High accuracy sniping,TGDPlays,

Post a Comment

0 Comments