Advertisement

Exploring a Chunk of The Aurora!! | Gokey's Subnautica Playthrough! #3

Exploring a Chunk of The Aurora!! | Gokey's Subnautica Playthrough! #3 Whaddup Homedawgs?!?! My name is Gokey Gamer!

In this episode, we explore a HUGE piece of shipwreck from The Aurora, I get mega-dehydrated (in the game, don't worry!), and... I try to avoid getting attacked by man-eating stuffs.

MY DONATION AND SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:


If you guys would like to donate to me via StreamLabs, here is the link! All donations are very greatly appreciated!!


Be sure to check out my Patreon for some Awesome Bonuses!!

Patreon Link:


If you want to become a Bigger part of this awesome and positive community, and to get to know me better, be sure to check out my
Discord Server!

Discord Server Link:


Be sure to check out my Instagram and Twitter Pages, where I post updates on the channel, as well as updates on videos, my life story, and memes!!

Twitter:

Instagram:

I really hope y'all enjoy this episode! Here's to creating the greatest, and most positive community on YouTube!

-Gokey Gamer

#subnautica #dehydration #timer

Subnautica,subnautica,Episode,episode,#3,Three,three,Reefback,reefback,Shipwreck,shipwreck,Cargo,cargo,Hold,hold,Lifepod,lifepod,17,#17,100,Meters,meters,Gokey,gokey,Gamer,gamer,Dehydration,dehydration,Death,death,Oxygen,oxygen,Radiation,radiation,Suit,suit,bioreactor,Seamoth,seamoth,Scan,scan,Scanner,scanner,room,Swimming,swimming,Water,water,Exploring,exploring,explore,Auorua,auorua,aurora,Aurora,Playthrough,playthrough,Ocean,ocean,Deep,deep,Scary,scary,Horror,horror,Monsters,monsters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments