Advertisement

Asian Americans Tell Parents They're Quitting Their Jobs for Youtube

Asian Americans Tell Parents They're Quitting Their Jobs for Youtube It's the real deal. Edward and Mike quit their jobs, and I decided to not look for a job after graduating.

It's a really scary path for us. We're well aware of the risks involved with trying to become Youtubers, and we've decided to try it on anyways.

When we were young, there weren't really any Asians in entertainment. Growing up Chinese, it was always about the asian stereotypes - sticking to the standard Asian Jobs (you know the lawyer, doctor, engineer, etc.) These past couple years, through Youtube, we've seen a large influx of Asian American Youtubers who are in entertainment. (Wong Fu, Fung Bros, Just Kidding Films, etc.), and these asian american youtubers really inspire us to try it on ourselves.

Obviously there's no guarantee that things are going to work out. Things might go poorly, and a year from now, I'll be filling my resume (hahaha) but I don't see myself looking back and regretting anything.

We hope this can inspire anyone who also wants to pursue something outside of the typical asian stereotype jobs. Motivation to quit a job you don't like or quit a job without another even if you hate your current job.

Thank you so much to all of you who support us continuously (it means the world to us, and we ACTUALLY wouldn't be here if not for you). You allow us to do something we love, and we're so grateful to you guys for it!

If you're new here, and if you want to follow us on our journey, then feel free to hit that subscribe button! We promise to work our best to entertain you and give you meaningful stuff to watch!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
★ F O L L O W C A N T O M A N D O 😊

👍🏞 S U B S C R I B E:

ðŸ“ļI N S TA G R A M:

💎F A C E B O O K:

👕M E R C H:

ðŸĨģ P A T R E O N:

🎭 S K I T C H A N N E L:

ðŸū B I L I B I L I:

🌞 W E I B O:

📎P.O. B O X: (We Like Letters and Snacks)

Edward Leung
PO Box 4318
Sheppard Centre PO
Toronto, ON - Canada
M2N 6N1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

quit job,asian youtubers,asian american quit job,asian american youtubers,growing up chinese,asian youtubers channels,growing up chinese american,i quit my job,i quit my job for youtube,tell parents first time,tell parents i quit my job,asian stereotypes,asian american,quit job motivation,quit job without another,

Post a Comment

0 Comments