Advertisement

Affordable Hair Products|| Less Than £10/$10 | 4b/4c Texture?? No Cantu. No Shea Moisture

Affordable Hair Products|| Less Than £10/$10 | 4b/4c Texture?? No Cantu. No Shea Moisture I recorded this video about 2 months ago. These products are still in my current rotation and I plan on repurchasing them, I wanted to share these products because when I look at other girls with hair like mine, I see the same products from the same brands. I wanted to let you know that there were options out there that work and are even more affordable than the leading brands.

I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to my hair. I just try to stay away from products that leave my hair try. I don't have a copious routine either, the simpler the better.


Products Mentioned

ORS Curls Unleashes Coconut & Rosemary Shampoo
ORS Hair Mayonnaise (Look for the maroon cap)
ORS Curls Unleashed Cocoa and Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner
Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler
ORS Curls Unleashed Shea Butter and Honey Curl Defining Crème
Jojoba Oil
Ogx Kukui oil

All products mentioned in this video were purchased by me. This video is not sponsored

ORS Curls Unleashed,Ors natural hair,Hair Mayonnaise,Drugstore Natural Hair Care,4b products,4c hair products,naturalista on a budget,budget friendly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments