Advertisement

You Won't Comment On This Video!

You Won't Comment On This Video! Disabling comments on thousands of family channels may seem like an extreme reaction, but this a difficult situation and I don't blame YouTube. They are trying to develop a new algorithm to monitor inappropriate comments, and hopefully that will be up and running soon. I can't wait to hear from you again!

To leave a comment for me right now, go to this video:

You can comment or DM on my Instagram:

Buy my NY Times bestselling new book, Born To Dance:

Video by Sandy Chase

Business Inquiries: info@jordanmatter.com

youtube comments,adpocalypse,10 minute photo challenge,jordan matter,dance photos,dance photography,why can't i comment,why are comments disabled,10 minute challenge,caesars palace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments