Advertisement

Steven Universe|Charged Diamond|High Hopes (Warning: Excessive Amount Of Flickering)

Steven Universe|Charged Diamond|High Hopes (Warning: Excessive Amount Of Flickering) Hello everybody! I am the Charged Diamond, and welcome to the channel! So on this channel I provide some Beyblade (And gaming content on some occasions) content that I hope you enjoy. One of my favourite things to do in my free time is play Beyblade! (The other being making YouTube videos for people to enjoy of course.) I like to make these YouTube videos for you because I love playing Beyblade, Playing some video games, and making content that people will enjoy! As you may know, I’m getting very close to 1k subscribers, which I am very excited about. Thank you for watching, and I hope you enjoy my content.

Questions you might ask:
Q: Favourite Beyblade?
A:Cho Z Spriggan
Q: Favourite TV Show?
A: Steven Universe
Q: Top 5 Favourite Beyblade Burst Characters?
A: 1. Shu 2. Free 3. Valt/Balto 4. Ken 5. Daina/Daigo

I do not own these clips. All credit due goes to the creators of Steven Universe.

Music:High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco ( A Part Of It )

Charged,Diamond,

Post a Comment

0 Comments