Advertisement

Old Town Road Minecraft Parody (Cave Down Low feat. Payyy)

Old Town Road Minecraft Parody (Cave Down Low feat. Payyy) I got the note blocks in the back.
Thanks to Payyy for the vocals:
Listen to this parody on Spotify:
Also on iTunes / Apple Music (and other digital stores):

The instrumental of this track was made by me purely out of Minecraft note block sounds. You can listen to the note block song on its own here:

#OldTownRoad #Minecraft #Parody

Follow me on Twitter -

My music on iTunes -
My music songs on Google Play -
My music on Spotify:

Thanks for watching!

old town road,cave down low,old town road minecraft,old town road note blocks,old town road grandayy,lil nas x old town road,old town road remix,old town road parody,i got the horses in the back,i got the note blocks in the back,billy ray cyrus,lil nas x,grandayy,minecraft,minecraft parody,note blocks,minecraft horse,minecraft song,minecraft music,minecraft note blocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments