Advertisement

I Changed My Life Right Now... This Morning, you can too.

I Changed My Life Right Now... This Morning, you can too. Here is a little gift from me to anyone who wants it!

Thank you to anyone supporting me along this wild ride we call Life. I am so fuelled up and ready to keep working towards my dreams on this channel with you. I'm excited that Chloë and I have found each other, can't wait to travel back towards my family in Ottawa next week! Happiness is the goal.

► Support with a BIG LIKE!
► HIT THE BELL... so we can buzz your pocket every day!

► Want a personal video from me!?

► SUBSCRIBE TO CHLOË!


► FOLLOW THE TRIP SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!


FOLLOW ME
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► Instagram: @Paqsofficial
► Twitter: @PhilBBCAN

FOLLOW MY FRIENDS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► @npaqs
► @sarahpaquette_
► @chloemstark

paqs phil paquette big brother big brother canada big brother winner reality star,Vlog,Daily Vlog,Vlogger,How to Vlog,inspirational video,inspirational speech,inspirational quote,motivational video,motivational speech,paqs,road trip,how to be happy,how to be pretty,depression motivation,inspire,gratitude,gratitude motivation,expression,depression,anxiety,cure,relationship goals,cute couple,boyfriend,love,goals,manifest,perspective,

Post a Comment

0 Comments