Advertisement

Defacing Six of Crows!

Defacing Six of Crows! Six of crows.... but make it a tattoo sleeve/mural thingy.

**A lame note to add and wish it didn't need to be said but- please give credit to artists. If you are inspired by or recreate any of my work, including defacings, credit must be given. There have been instances of people recreating my defacing designs, or other people's defacing designs, then proceeding to sell them in Etsy shops and that is not cool at all.***

I have a review for Six of Crows up on my goodreads account- here is the link :


Hi everyone! I am in the last month of school and I can not wait for summer lol. I had an ENTIRE DESIGN planned for the back cover too! But I was pretty over this piece by the end of it hahaha, but maybe someday I will add to it.
Sorry for any bits that are a bit hard on the eyes- staring at a bright red page already isn't the best in addition to the the fast movements and sometimes blurry focus.

Here are my links to contact/connect with me:
Goodreads:

-Instagram:

-Email
obates20@gmail.com
-Twitter:

-My REDBUBBLE:


Music used:
- 'Intrepid' by Nathanael Schroder
-
- Permission by artist via souncloud biography
- I really enjoy this artist's music and am always so grateful and appreciative when they make their music available for public use. So check it out, and a big thanks to him!

defacing six of crows,six of crows defacing,six of crows book defacing,six of crows art,six of crows,six of crows review,crooked kingdom,crooked kingdom defacing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments