Advertisement

amiibo Fight Club 5: May I Assist You?

amiibo Fight Club 5: May I Assist You? Welcome back to amiibo Fight Club! A place where amiibo go to fight each other in various different entertaining situations in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! I hope you enjoy the awesome battles that are to come!

Fight 1 (0:00)
Rules: Summoner Battle
Stage: Lylat Cruise
Fighters: Link, Mario, and Pikachu

Fight 2 (4:36)
Rules: The Ones I Love
Stage: Yoshi's Island (Melee) and Pokemon Stadium
Red Team: Lucina and Kirby
Blue Team: Young Link and Inkling
Green Team: Pit and Zelda

Follow me on Twitter:
Like my Facebook page:

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate,Nintendo,ultimate,brawl,amiibo,smash bros.,fight club,melee,Nintendo Switch,battle,Link,Mario,Pikachu,Lucina,Kirby,Young Link,Inkling,Pit,Zelda,

Post a Comment

0 Comments