Advertisement

YNW Melly "No Holidays" (Audio) (Prod. By TrillGotJuice)

YNW Melly My First Christmas home in a couple years πŸ™πŸΎπŸ”“ and I want to thank all my family that’s been there for me every holiday I was behind a cell I wanna wish mama Jamie a happy birthday and thank you for making every holiday special for me even when I couldn’t enjoy it with my family .. I want to thank all my fans and supporters for Changing my life with out y’all there’s no me I went from a cell to a celebrity my holidays and my life is for ever with y’all we are one ❤️🌏 unfortunately there’s so many more people that’s In the shoes I was in πŸ‘¨πŸ½‍⚖️πŸš“ Right now for Christmas they don’t have a tree in they room or presents jus a hard floor and a guard screaming wake up and possibly a phone call as a present 🎁 , jus know I’m here with y’all if I can’t do anything for them I’m a be they voice πŸ“ž #NoHolidays Out Now #Youtube #Soundcloud Produced by @trillgotjuice #Ynw4L Rest In Peace my brothers Sak & Juvy I know y’all with me and watching over me it’s ynw family 4 life and after πŸ’”πŸŒŽ Merry Christmas Everyone

Stream "I Am You" Now


Follow YNW Melly:




YNW Melly,YNW,I AM YOU,Murder on My Mind,Key Glock,Quando Rondo,Yung Nudy,OMB Peezy,Young Thug,Virtual,XXXTentacion,Blue Balenciagas,Yungeen Ace,Soldier Kidd,Florida,Melly The Menace,YBN Melly,J Green,Gucci Mane,JayDaYoungan,Baby Soulja,

Post a Comment

1 Comments