Advertisement

What is Hash? Hashish Basics Guide

What is Hash? Hashish Basics Guide What is Hash? For that Matter what is Hash Oil? And Honey Oil? How potent is this stuff and what’s the THC concentration like? Today on Lex’s World we dip our toes into the world of Hashish with a brief overview on what this drug actually is made up of. I will be having more episodes on Hash, making Hash out of kief, etc….but for now this is like an introduction to Hash.

Check out my grow gear & Head shop, all items picked by me:

Check out my old 2013 Video on Cannabis Concentrates (Hash Oil):

Have a pressing question for me? See my Club for info:

Hit me up on FB:
My Twitter:

Lex on Vimeo -
Lex on Bitchute -

Lex,Lex’s,World,Lexsworld,facts,research,tutorials,Marijuana,cannabis,weed,hash,hashish,hash oil,honey oil,kief,trimmings,leaf,THC,concentration,potency,trichomes,morocco,moroccan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments