Advertisement

THIS CAN'T GO WRONG?! | Transforming a Dove into a Dragon | Digital Painting

THIS CAN'T GO WRONG?! | Transforming a Dove into a Dragon | Digital Painting Fulfilling a random request today. haha Its real-time, so grab your sketchbooks and draw along with me!! I don't plan on doing a lot of videos in this style. but there were some technical difficulties so I only have the digital 'camera angle' if you will. I'll do better, but thanks for stopping by!

My brother said this drawing was really cool. lol

► SUPPLIES USED:
Cintiq 16:
Photoshop CS5

♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦

Facebook:
Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com
Twitter:
Instagram:

♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,dove,dragon,art request,how to draw dragon,turning a dove into a dragon,photoshop,digital painting,dove into a dragon,crazy art request,weirdest art request,digital art,digital illustration,cintiq 16,process video,illustration process,how I create,how I made this,real time,real time process,painting a dragon,dove to dragon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments