Advertisement

The 6 Terrible BUILDING MISTAKES You Keep on Making - PS4 Xbox PC

The 6 Terrible BUILDING MISTAKES You Keep on Making - PS4 Xbox PC The 6 Worst Building Mistakes You Keep on Making
Check out our sponsor Moot to find Fortnite teammates for FREE!:
iOS:
Android:
PC:

Social Media:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch: twitch.tv/thatdenverguy

These 6 Fortnite building mistakes are making you lose games instead of win easy fights. Use these building tips to stop making the same mistakes today to improve as a player and be able to keep up with sweaty TTV btw players that we all keep losing to. Get more kills and waste less materials with these pro building tips and practice them every day. Let me know if you want to see more editing and aiming tips and mistakes in our next video!

▼▼▼▼ LOOK ▼▼▼▼

The Scariest Pro in Fortnite:

6 Reasons why TFUE WINS so much:

When you have to copyright strike Jake Paul:

How to Win Any 1v1 Fight:

Be a PRO Sniper:

Play Like the PROS Playlist:

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

About thatdenverguy:
I teach PE and also taught 4th grade for four years. I have a wife and baby and I don't get many videos finished because I love spending time with my family and it takes a lot to create even a single video so thank you guys for the love and understanding. I am a Christian and you can talk to me anytime you want about it on Twitter. I keep this channel clean/family friendly for my students and all the other kids who enjoy watching. Thanks for watching this and definitely check out more of my videos and use code thatdenverguyYT! - Denver

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,building,fortnite building tips,fortnite tips,the 6 building mistakes,thatdenverguy,that denver guy,the 6 worst mistakes,mistakes,9 mistakes,moot,building fortnite,pro building,90s,roof,edit,fortnite edits,editing,edits,fortnite tips and tricks,xbox,ps4,pc,xbox one,

Post a Comment

0 Comments