Advertisement

Task Management in Notion

Task Management in Notion In this video, I share a little bit about the integrated task management system that I have created for myself in Notion. Unlike other apps that force me to silo different parts of my planning and task management system between different apps, Notion allows me to keep all of the parts of my system (visioning, journaling, reflecting, recording, project management, and task management) together. My system is still young, but Notion also gives me plenty of flexibility to change and mold the system as I discover what works and doesn't work. This video is only meant to suggest ideas; the most important takeaway​ is for you to create s system that works for you.

* I forgot to mention that at the end of the month, I simply delete the linked task board and templates from the previous month, and add them to the next.

Try Notion here:

Notion.so,task management,notion.hq,Notion app,Notion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments