Advertisement

SUPER EUROBEAT Mix for Uncommon Tracks, Hi-NRG Synth-Overload, and the Longest Video Title to Date

SUPER EUROBEAT Mix for Uncommon Tracks, Hi-NRG Synth-Overload, and the Longest Video Title to Date Hey guys! At this point I've pretty much used up all my favorite songs (sometimes twice) in my previous mixes so I went on a Eurobeat quest to find some great lesser known songs. I put my entire collection on shuffle for a week while studying and wrote down anything that caught my ear, and that I though deserved more recognition. I threw in a few more common tracks too, just to keep things flowing. B^)




TWITTER:


WALLPAPER:


DOWNLOAD:


DISCORD:

I did not create any of these songs, I only spliced them together. The tracks and their corresponding artists are listed below:

* I marked my favorites with stars so make sure to check those out for sure! *


Pilot Is The Hero \\ Niko 0:00 *

Fire On The Beat \\ Ace Warrior 3:50

I Wanna Dance \\ Domino 7:39 *

Are You Ready To Fly \\ Dream Fighters 11:40

The Race Is The Game \\ Dave Rodgers 16:10

I Need Your Love \\ Dave Simon 21:58

Radio Tokyo \\ Mr.M 25:56

Crazy For Your Love \\ Morris 29:45

Love In Chinatown \\ Mr.Groove 33:47 *

Into The Night \\ Mega NRG Man 39:52

Power Two \\ Hotblade 43:51

My Oh My \\ Kimmy 47:52 *

Let's Go, Come On \\ Manuel 51:50

Take A Look In My Heart \\ Vanity 55:44

Make Me Beleive \\ Cherry 59:46

Mission To Tokyo \\ Mako 1:03:43

Tsunami Comes \\ Mad Max 1:07:32

Passport To Dance \\ Eurodudes 1:11:25 *

Dream Lover \\ Paul Harris 1:16:04

Power High Energy \\ Frank Torpedo 1:20:54 *

Let's Turn It Up \\ Mr.Groove 1:24:45

What You Need \\ Manuel 1:28:32

Rocking Hardcore \\ Fastway 1:32:19

1 For The Money, 2 For The Show \\ Niko 1:36:13 *

Date

Post a Comment

0 Comments