Advertisement

Sonchiriya Movie I Movie Promotion I Best Branding & Marketing Campaign I Divyesh M Dabhi

Sonchiriya Movie I Movie Promotion I Best Branding & Marketing Campaign I Divyesh M Dabhi Sonchiriya is a bollywood film. It is Directed by Abhishek Chaubey and Produced by Ronnie Screwvala. It is based on Chambal. Their Social Media Marketing is creative and interesting which goes viral and created curiosity about the movie. This Best Branding and Marketing Campaign episode is about their unique way of promotion.

#abhishekchaubey #ronniescrewvala #vishalbhardwaj #bhumipednekar #sushantsinghrajput #manojbajpayee #ranvirshorey #ashutoshrana

Bollywood Movie,Movie Poromotion,Digital Marketing,Social Media Marketing,Creative Campaign,Branding Campaign,Marketing Campaign,Divyesh M Dabhi,Sonchirya,Unique Campaign Idea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments