Advertisement

So I need your help! he actually took my entire inventory! Twine Cheeks Fortnite Save The World

So I need your help! he actually took my entire inventory! Twine Cheeks Fortnite Save The World Buy Cheapest Fortnite items go to fast. Use code " XXJAY " for 5% off.

So Twine Cheeks Just scammed me again

support a creator
Code JAYDELLAMINA
All in capitals

Follow My Instagram

here is my discord


if you guys did enjoy the video let's see if we can get 100 like on this video :)

PLEASE DONATE IT HELPS ❤️😊


here is some new and old Fortnite videos enjoy :)

HOW I GOT THE EON SKIN FOR FREE! Fortnite Battle Royale
HOW TO SCAM 3 SCAMMERS ALL AT ONCE! (Scammer Gets Scammed) Fortnite Save The World
HOW TO GET THE ALPINE ACE SKIN FOR FREE! Fortnite Battle royale
Best Birthday day Llama Opening Fortnite Save The World
New Working duplication GLITCH Fortnite Save The World!
I Tried Out For The Worst Clans ONLY Using OG SKINS They Said This.. (Fortnite Playground 1v1s

Fortnite,Fortnite scammer gets scammed,Fortnite scammer,Fortnite scammers,Scammer gets scammed,Fortnite duplication glitch,Fortnite glitches,Fortnite richest scammer gets scammed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments