Advertisement

Signs You have Won Your Social Security Disability Hearing

Signs You have Won Your Social Security Disability Hearing “Will the Social Security disability judge approve my case?” I get this question daily on my YouTube channel and in emails or blog comments.

There are some signs that would suggest that your case went well and I discuss these in this video. I definitely think you should pay a lot of attention to both the questions your judge poses to the vocational expert, and the answers offered by the vocational witness.

I would also look at your judge’s approval rate record, and ask your attorney for an unbiased opinion about the strengths and weaknesses in your medical record.

Finally, I would look at and think about your medical record in terms of how it answers the question of whether you would be a reliable employee at a simple, entry-level job. That is the threshold question in any Social Security disability hearing. #socialsecuritydisability #ssdi #disabilitybenefits #socialsecuritydisabilityhearing #ssi #jonathanginsberg #socialsecuritydisability attorney
===============FREE SURVIVAL KIT====================
Don’t know where to begin? Download my free
“Secrets of Getting Approved” Survival Kit at

==============================================
==============FREE CASE EVALUATION=================
If you or a loved one would like a case evaluation for your
SSDI or SSI case, please contact me at

===============================================
=================CONTACT ME========================
Jonathan Ginsberg
Social Security Disability Attorney
Website:
Facebook:
Telephone: 800-890-2262

=================================================
***Click Below to SUBSCRIBE for More Videos***

social security disability,disability attorneys,Jonathan Ginsberg,ssdi ssi,disability benefits,benefits for people with disabilities,disability benefits - social security,social security disability requirements,evidence of disability,signs winning social security disability hearing,signs of strong social security disability claim,did I win my hearing,social security hearing,social security disability hearing,ssdi hearing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments