Advertisement

Searching For Our First Win | NBA 2k19 MyLeague Expansion - Ep.4

Searching For Our First Win | NBA 2k19 MyLeague Expansion - Ep.4 Welcome to my NBA 2k19 MyLeague Expansion series.
I love building teams, and it's time to take a shot as building a basketball franchise with the brand new San Diego Surf expansion team.

If you want to see more of this series, let me know in the comments, and also leave a like on the video.

I'm admittingly not a huge basketball guy, but I've wanted to get familiar with the sport along with NBA 2k19. As a franchise guy I'm drawn to chances to build teams. I've never built a team in MyLeague, but I'm hoping to change that. I want to take a shot at building a basketball team and learning a new game, and I hope you're excited for a brand new experience.

On my MrHurriicaneLP channel I make sports gaming lets play series. My series focus on building teams and players from sports like baseball and football. I play games such as Madden 19, NCAA Football 14, Backbreaker, MLB The Show 18 and more.

My Main Channel (MrHurriicane) -

Twitter -
Facebook -

nba 2k19 myleague,nba 2k19,nba 2k19 myleague gameplay,nba 2k19 myleague ep 1,nba 2k19 my league,nba 2k19 expansion,nba 2k19 expansion myleague,nba 2k19 gameplay,2k19,2k19 my league,mrhurriicane,basketball,

Post a Comment

0 Comments