Advertisement

Rush Garcia - Winds and Wishes (Des Reves)

Rush Garcia - Winds and Wishes (Des Reves) This is the first track, written by Elzar Simon, of Des Reves, an album of original cinematic motifs arranged by me and published by Elzar Simon. It's been quite the ride developing the album and being in a professional setting as such and I thank you all for the support you've given me towards getting as far as I am now. If you want to check out the album, you can find it in the link below. As always like, share, and subscribe if you like what you hear. Follow me on twitter to see what I'm up to, and I hope you all enjoy!

P.S. Final Fantasy XV is next.

The Album


My Patreon


My SoundCloud


My Twitter


Hayden Gallup


Hayden's Website


Art Work Used

Epic Orchestra,Rush Garcia,Video Game Music,Cartoon Music,The Music of Simon and Rush,Original Work,Final Fantasy XV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments