Advertisement

Rosa Pullman - DAYDREAMING [Supergirl season 3]

Rosa Pullman - DAYDREAMING [Supergirl season 3] Written by: Rosa Pullman, Mitch Grainger
As heard in 'Supergirl' (The CW) 'Wentworth', Starbucks

and


Rosa Pullman - vocals, wurlitzer piano
Spencer Wright - bass
Matty Alger - drums
Mitch Grainger - electric guitar
Recorded and mixed by Mitch Grainger
Mastered by Noa Winter Lazerus

I remember when the sea was singing
And all of my thoughts were ringing
Cross the ocean round the world, speeding
Np pirate could catch me, Daydreaming
But I'm Daydreaming now, Daydreaming
About the time we knew, the Lightning
Electricity screaming
Between me and the sirens
On the ocean up the waves, we climbed it
To the sky to the stars to the limit
And I'm Daydreaming now, Daydreaming
About the time we knew the Lightning

day,dream,dreaming,new,jam,pop,rock,wentworth,ballad,daydream,Supergirl,pullman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments